We’ve established that CoolSculpting really works and we’ve shared amazing CoolSculpting reviews with you. However, the question on most people’s mind is, “How much does CoolSculpting cost?” The answer, however, varies based on your individual needs.
CoolSculpting Cost Varies From Person-to-Person
While this may feel a bit frustrating, consider for a moment how unique every patient is who comes through our doors. Every patient has different concerns, goals, and needs. And no treatment is one-size-fits-all. While one patient may see excellent results after three applications, other patients may need four to see the same results. Others may want to reduce fat in more than one area, such as the upper abdominal area and obliques (love handles). This is why CoolSculpting cost varies between different patients.
CoolSculpting Cost Per Application
CoolSculpting providers across the country price this treatment per application. Each time the CoolSculpting applicator is used on a single treatment area during one cycle is one CoolSculpting application. If you have multiple treatment areas treated with CoolSculpting during a single appointment, each treatment is treated as a single application. For example, if you have your left oblique and right oblique treated during the same appointment, this is two CoolSculpting applications. Also, if your lower abdomen and upper abdomen are both treated, these are also counted as two applications.
CoolSculpting cost per application varies depending on:
- where you live or seek treatment
- your provider’s experience and expertise
- pricing decisions of the practice
Beware of Rock Bottom CoolSculpting Prices
Don’t choose your provider because they offer the lowest prices. Low prices often mean:
- providers cutting corners
- inexperienced providers
Even though CoolSculpting is a non-surgical procedure, that doesn’t mean it’s free from risks or side-effects. Injuries, side-effects, poor results, or no results happen more frequently under these circumstances. It’s better to choose a CoolSculpting provider based on experience, reputation, and proven results.
CoolSculpting Cost Savings With Experienced Providers Do Exist
While we don’t recommend choosing a CoolSculpting provider based on cost alone, there are many reputable practices that offer specials on CoolSculpting treatments and treatment packages. After selecting a provider based on experience and reputation, ask your provider about CoolSculpting cost savings through:
- CoolSculpting Package Rates: Many providers will offer package discounts when you pay up front for your full treatment series.
- Special Offers: Aesthetics practices offer monthly or quarterly specials on their treatments, which sometimes includes CoolSculpting
- VIP/Loyalty Programs: Discuss loyalty programs that help you save on your CoolSculpting treatments when you join for a small monthly fee
- Brilliant Distinctions Program: BD is a program that allows patients to earn and redeem points with Allergan treatments and products, including CoolSculpting, Botox, Juvederm, Latisse, and SkinMedica. Join the program and find out how you can earn and save.
CoolSculpting Cost Savings in Scottsdale and Chandler, AZ at Ultra Smooth Skin
At Ultra Smooth Skin, we offer cost savings for multiple treatments, including CoolSculpting. In our three convenient locations, patients can earn savings through:
- Brilliant Distinctions: We participate in the Allergan Brilliant Distinctions program for CoolSculpting and other treatments and products.
- Monthly Specials: We consistently offer monthly savings on select treatments, including CoolSculpting cost savings.
- Village Clubs Member Discounts: As Ultra Smooth Skin is located in three Village Clubs locations, we offer club member-only rates.
- New Patient Savings: New patients can earn savings on their very first treatment when they sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Schedule a consultation at one of our three convenient locations in North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, or Chandler, AZ. Our Ultra Smooth Skin team has been recognized as a top CoolSculpting provider and are consistently in the top 1% of Botox and Juvederm providers, as recognized by Allergan. We’re undoubtedly one of the most reputable non-surgical treatment providers in the Phoenix-area, and we’re excited to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.