COVID-19 UPDATE: All our providers and technicians follow very strict patient interaction requirements, including hand washing before and after each patient, while always wearing gloves and masks for each treatment. Shield masks may be worn as well depending on the treatment. All staff will be monitored and cleared prior to patient care. Temperatures will be taken at regular intervals, employees will be screened for any influenza or Covid-19 like symptoms and sent home should they show any signs of illness. Employees may be told to stay home and not come to work.
- If you have been exposed to someone with a fever within the past 14 days, or COVID-19 symptoms or are following a quarantine order, do not enter our facility.
- We graciously ask that you not bring your children or guests to your elective cosmetic appointment as we have always had this rule in place, but it is especially important now.
- We will be taking your temperature upon arrival with a touchless thermometer. If your temperature exceeds 100.4°, you will be asked to reschedule.
- We also ask for clients to be careful with your cellular phones and leave them in your pocket or handbag and not place them on to any hard surfaces in our facility.
- If you are sick or have felt sick we ask you to please stay home. If you believe you have been exposed to Covid-19, please also stay home.
- Only one adult will be allowed into the waiting room during your appointment.
- No reading material will be allowed into our waiting area or stored for visitor use.
- It is necessary to redeem your Brilliant Distinctions' points from home — feel free to call before or after if you need assistance.
- Cell/mobile contact number will be used for notification to enter the facility.
- Practice social distancing by allowing at least six (6) feet between you and staff and other visitors.
We'd just like to reiterate that we highly value the maintenance of a clean, sterile and healthy environment:
- We use industrial strength disinfectants and sanitizers and as always practice universal precautions to prevent spread of infectious disease.
- We OVER sanitize all surfaces including items that staff and our clients come in contact with such as: tabletops/seating, door handles, buttons, computer, pens, patient rooms, our lobby area, equipment and restrooms.
Again, please do not come to see us if you are sick or coughing and sneezing. Also, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Use the sanitizing agent as you enter our facility and upon leaving.
- You must wear a face mask or face covering upon entry into our medspa. Avoid touching your face. Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your arm — not your hands — should you unexpectedly cough or sneeze. Stay active — boost your immune system by exercising. Get plenty of sleep and maintain a healthy diet. Avoid touching your face, particularly your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- All areas in the facility and the waiting area will be monitored.
- After your appointment is complete and you have checked out, please exit the building.
- During your treatment, there will be no deep breathing or speaking during your procedure. Your mask will be worn at all times unless directed otherwise.
- Your health is so important to us. Ultra Smooth Skin reserves the right to reschedule your appointment should you present with any symptoms of fever, cough or sneezing or loss of taste or smell, or generalized illness.
Our thoughts are with all of those worldwide who have been affected by COVID-19. Additionally, please take care of yourself and your family and friends. If we focus today, this will prepare for tomorrow and by planning together, we'll get through this!
We recognize this is an ever-changing situation and reserve the right to update our policy.
And finally, we ask that you take the time to read page 1 and page 2 of Guidance On Screening of Visitors for COVID-19 prior to coming in so you know what to expect. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by calling or texting (480) 991-3038.
Thank you for doing your part in keeping yourself and others healthy!
Lisa Williams, ANP-C
Ultra Smooth Skin
Ultra Smooth Skin has the services you want!
Ultra Smooth Skin offers a complete listing of medspa services focused on your face and body. Want Botox? We've got that and a lot more! We offer an extensive menu and FREE consultations. Professional. Exclusive. Private. That's who we are.
We are now offering payment plans with Cherry!
Cherry makes it easy to spread your payments out over time. Get approved in seconds and choose between flexible plans tailored to your budget, with up to 24 monthly payments. No hassle. No paperwork. And applying won't hurt your credit score!
Simply ask to pay with Cherry when checking out and we will take care of the rest. Your Cherry approvals can only be used here at Ultra Smooth Skin, so be sure to take advantage of this great service. See you soon!
- No hard credit check
- Fast and easy application
- Only 60 seconds to apply
Qualify before coming in for services and make checkout even faster!Apply now
We have three locations to serve you!
DC Ranch: NE Scottsdale
18501 N Thompson Peak Pkwy
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Appts: (480) 991-3038
Monday-Friday: 9 am–6:30 pm
Saturday: 9 am–5:30 pm
7477 E Doubletree Ranch Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Appts: (480) 991-3038
Monday-Friday: 9 am–6:30 pm
Saturday: 9 am–5:30 pm
Plasma Pen has quickly become the world's most sought after, non-invasive, nonsurgical, plasma skin-tightening and rejuvenation treatment. This German manufactured and CE Certified device can be used to treat: Upper and Lower Eyelids, Nasolabial Folds, Jowls/Jawline, Stretch Marks, Crow’s Feet, Tear Troughs, Ear Lobes, Neck Lines, Scars, Loose Skin, Non-Surgical Facelifts, Forehead Lines, and Overall Resurfacing/Rejuvenation.
TV Coverage: ABC15 — July, 2018
"Lisa Williams is a nurse practitioner who has been providing cosmetic dermatology procedures for 14 years and is constantly training and researching non-invasive procedures..."
"I have been going to Lisa for about a year now and she does a great job. I love going there; the prices are reasonable; and I've never been bruised by her. She is really careful with where she gives the injections, and uses a magnifier (and really strong light) to see where to best put it. Also, they can get you in on pretty short notice. The other place I was going to I had to wait for them to get a bottle of Botox in — not this place, I can usually get in within the week."3
— Shannon C. (Phoenix)
New! Now Offering SkinBetter Science!
Shop for skinbetter science products and experience a new paradigm in skincare. The A-Team Duo includes Alto Defense Serum and AlphaRet Overnight Cream — a dynamic, award-winning skincare pair that will help defend against free radicals and rejuvenate the look of skin.
Contact us for a free consult!
Ultra Smooth Skin has earned a "Black Diamond" certification from Allergan, the manufacturer of Botox.
The Black Diamond is awarded to leaders in the medical aesthetics field who demonstrate a commitment to the highest level of patient care according to Allergan standards — which we do.
Less than 1% of all medical aesthetic practices ever reach this status; so, yeah, it's a pretty big deal — and we're very proud to provide this level of stellar service for you.
Hikes, Happy Hours, Golf, Skiing, Quarterly Parties, World Travel, On-Site Day Spa, 110 Group Fitness Classes Weekly, Immaculate Locker Rooms, Laundry Service, Cooking Classes, Court Sports, Networking, Executive Health Club...
These are some of the things that should come to mind when you think of Gainey Village Health Club and Spa. Anybody can join a gym, but you are not just anybody!!!
January special: Join Gainey Village by January 15th and start living your best life in 2022 — Only $250 to join (normally $1,000) and receive January FREE!
For more information, please contact Ryan Wiederspan at 480.624.9130 or email@example.com
Please note: Offer valid January 1–31, 2022.
|Membership Type||Mo. Dues*||Choice*|
|Family (two adults and children under 24 years old)||$329||$380|
We Only Use
We only inject authentic BOTOX®. There are a couple of ways to check for authenticity:
- There is a holographic film on the vial ensuring Allergan product authenticity
- "ALLERGAN" should appear within the rainbow lines
Watch a quick video (22 seconds) at Allergan's site so you'll know if you're getting genuine Botox 7 (you'll need to scroll down the page just a bit to find the video).