How do you find the best BOTOX in Phoenix, AZ?
So how do you choose the best BOTOX in your local area?
BOTOX Injector Check-List
Good BOTOX providers will:
- Be qualified, trained, and registered with the state.
- Are medical professionals — doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Administer treatments in licensed medical/healthcare facilities which are sterile & practice good hygiene you would expect to receive in any medical clinic.
- Follow state laws, as each state has its own rules regarding who can inject and where.
- Are trained and engage in continuing education in proper injection techniques and safety.
- Display licensing or have licensing and credentials available upon request
The Best BOTOX providers:
- Are recognized for excellence in care, quality, and patient satisfaction by Allergan (the maker of BOTOX).
- Offer training and safety, demonstrate leadership in their practices and the local community.
- Can demonstrate results through testimonials and before & after photos during your consultation.
Why Patients Choose Ultra Smooth Skin in Scottsdale and Chandler, Arizona?
Ultra Smooth Skin is nationally recognized by Allergan, the maker of BOTOX, as a top BOTOX provider in the United States. We are in the top 1% of all practices in the US, meaning we inject more than 99% of all practices in the United States (BOTOX & Juvederm).
Our medical director, Lisa Williams, is a Certified Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner (ANP-C) with over 15 years experience in cosmetic dermatology and served in an adjunct faculty appointment role at Arizona State University in the Master of Science School of Nursing. She is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a Fellow at the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery.
When patients choose Ultra Smooth Skin for BOTOX and other cosmetic treatments, they are choosing quality, experience, and expertise.
“I am committed to learning about the most current and effective treatments for our patients, as well as ensuring that I continually participate in cosmetic dermatology research. Excellence in academic education and clinical training allows me, as a nurse practitioner, to provide quality health care to patients.”
– Lisa Williamshttps://www.ultrasmoothskin.com/lisa-williams-certifications/
Contact Ultra Smooth Skin for a Consultation
We’re accepting new patients in our three convenient Phoenix-area locations in Scottsdale and Chandler, AZ. If you’re interested in non-surgical cosmetic and aesthetic treatments, contact us to book a consultation today.