Have you seen the amazing CoolSculpting results that people just like you have been able to achieve? CoolSculpting before and after photos are un-retouched photos showing accurate changes to patients who receive this popular non-surgical body sculpting treatment. After just a few procedures, CoolSculpting can reduce stubborn, unwanted fat in several FDA-approved treatment areas. If you’re considering CoolSculpting as a non-surgical alternative to liposuction, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Results As Seen in CoolSculpting Before and After Photos
When you evaluate CoolSculpting before and after photos, it’s important to look at results that show the treatment area you intend to have sculpted. It’s also crucial to remember that individual results vary from person to person, so your results will not look exactly like anyone else’s. You are, after all, unique.
Treatment results vary depending on the amount of fat you have in the area and the number of applications you will need compared to another patient in order to achieve similar results.
CoolSculpting Treatment Areas
When you look at CoolSculpting before and after photos, be sure to look at photos that are your gender and desired treatment area. This will ensure you have the most accurate expectations before you come see us for your consultation. We will discuss expected results with you during your first appointment at Ultra Smooth Skin.
If you have upper arm fat, CoolSculpting can be applied to freeze unwanted arm flab. This provides a more sculpted, toned upper arm. Note that CoolSculpting can remove arm fat, but it does not tighten skin. If you have loose skin on your upper arms, we can recommend non-surgical skin tightening treatments to correct it.
The most common area for men (right) and women (left) to treat using CoolSculpting is the belly area. The upper and lower abdominals can collect stubborn diet- and exercise-resistant fat. No matter how many crunches you do, this fat is genetically stuck. CoolSculpting offers a non-surgical option to reduce this unwanted belly bulge.
Flanks, more commonly known as love handles, are another common area that both women and men want to lose. These stubborn pockets are often genetic, meaning you inherited them from one or both parents. No amount of Pilates or cardio are going to make them go away for good. But CoolSculpting can freeze and eliminate fat cells in this area, giving you a slender figure.
Double chin fat, also known as submental fullness, is one of the most stubborn areas of fat. Losing weight often does not resolve the double chin because, like other areas of stubborn fat, it tends to be hereditary (thanks, Grandma). Liposuction used to be the only way to resolve double chin fat, but with CoolSculpting, you can freeze and eliminate double chin fat in as little as one treatment.
CoolSculpting can reduce fat on the inner and outer thighs, and the results seen in before and after photos are nothing short of superb. If your inner thighs rub together and chafe, or if your outer thighs make it difficult to buy pants that fit comfortably, CoolSculpting can help.
Other Treatment Areas
CoolSculpting can also treat stubborn fat in the following FDA-approved areas:
- Back Fat (pictured right)
- Bra Fat
- Banana Roll/Beneath the Buttocks (pictured left)
Both men and women benefit from these applications, and CoolSculpting before and after photos show fantastic results.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does CoolSculpting work? CoolSculpting uses a process known as cryolipolysis, which cools to a clinically proven, specified temperature that will freeze and destroy fat cells without damaging surrounding tissue. The process requires no incisions, injections, or downtime.
- Is everyone a good candidate? Most adults who are at their goal weight and relatively healthy are good candidates for this treatment. However, some patients may benefit from a different procedure, including liposuction. We will determine if cryolipolysis is right for you during a consultation.
- How many treatments will I need? The number of applications you will require to see results varies depending on the treatment area and the amount of stubborn fat you want eliminated. For example, double chin removal can occur after just one treatment, but belly fat takes at least 2-3 applications for results. Discuss expectations during your consultation.
- How often should I come in for treatment? Your treatments will be spaced about 4-6 weeks apart. This gives the frozen fat cells a chance to break apart and get flushed through your lymphatic system.
- Does this treatment help loose skin? While some patients see their skin bounce back along with fat reduction, cryolipolysis is not a skin tightening treatment. If you have loose skin, we may recommend a non-surgical skin tightening procedure. We offer Thermage and PiXel8. Both use radiofrequency energy to tighten loose, sagging skin.
- Is there any downtime with this procedure? Most patients can return to normal activities following treatment. We will discuss all post-procedure care following your application.
- Will this help me lose weight? Just like liposuction, cryolipolysis is not a weight loss procedure. Fat reduction treatments are intended for people who are at a healthy target weight, live an active lifestyle, and have a little bit of stubborn diet- and exercise-resistant fat. If you need to lose weight, please speak with your physician about your options. Then come see us to help you with any stubborn areas of fat that are left over or loose skin.
- How much does this cost? Price varies from person to person depending on the number of applications needed and how many areas you want to have treated. Please call us for more information.
Let Us Help You With Your CoolSculpting Before and After at Ultra Smooth Skin
Ultra Smooth Skin is a top-rated, award-winning CoolSculpting provider and medical spa with three convenient valley locations: North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, and Chandler, Arizona. Our providers are experts in body contouring, skin tightening, and other non-surgical procedure. We only offer non-surgical solutions, giving you results with little-to-no downtime.
Book a consultation today to find out if CoolSculpting is right for you and get started with your first application.