At Ultra Smooth Skin, we only offer non-surgical alternatives to cosmetic surgery, giving patients results without the risk and downtime associated with cosmetic surgery procedures. Our FDA-cleared non-surgical procedures give our patients results for the face and body, helping you look younger and slimmer.
Face and Body Procedures That Reduce the Need for Cosmetic Surgery
Whether you’ve consider a little liposuction or a full facelift, the number of non-surgical procedures that can help reduce or eliminate the need for cosmetic surgery is higher than ever. The availability of non-surgical treatments is growing every year, giving you more options than ever before.
To browse our full menu of services, visit our main site.
Non-Surgical Facial Procedures to Reduce the Signs of Aging
You’ve heard of BOTOX, but since it emerged as a cutting-edge treatment in 2002, many more non-surgical and minimally invasive treatments have entered the market. These procedures include:
- injectable wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers
- non-surgical skin tightening and facelifts
- needling treatments
- laser skin treatments
All of the above treatments are safe and effective solutions for facial rejuvenation and anti-aging. They help smooth fine lines and wrinkles, restore lost facial volume, address skin sagging and hollowness, lift tired eyes and brows, and more.
Non-Surgical Forehead Lift / Brow Lift
Cosmetic surgery isn’t always necessary to see amazing upper facelift results. Non-surgical treatments at Ultra Smooth Skin in Scottsdale, North Scottsdale, and Chandler, AZ, can help you look younger while also helping you look more awake, alert, and energetic. Procedures we recommend for the forehead and brows include:
- wrinkle relaxing injectables like BOTOX, which smooth forehead lines, brow lines, and can even lift sagging brows
- skin tightening treatments like Thermage, which uses radiofrequency to tighten loose, sagging skin.
Eye Lift and Rejuvenation Without Cosmetic Surgery
In addition to using Botox and Botox alternatives on the forehead and brow area, it can also be used around the eyes to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet. There are other options as well, however, including:
- dermal fillers, usually Restylane, under the eyes to smooth away under eye circles
- microneedling to trigger collagen and elastin production and reduce fine lines and crow’s feet
- AquaGold FineTouch, which acts much like microneedling with the added benefit of delivering superficial doses of Botox and filler to the area
- lasers like Fraxel, which can also help with crow’s feet or discoloration around the eyes that cause an aged look
Lower Facelift Alternatives
The lower face is an interesting area to treat, as much of the concerns in this area originate higher in the face, requiring a more creative approach. To lift sagging jowls, for example, we usually want to treat the mid-face and/or the jawline.
Our newest and most exciting treatment is the Silhouette Instalift. Using sutures, we’re able to provide you with instant facelift results beneath the skin. The sutures allow us to lift and tighten the area during your appointment, and the cones built into the sutures provide long-term results through slow collagen production. The procedure can be done during your lunch hour and requires no scalpels.
Other popular treatments for a lower facelift without cosmetic surgery include:
- cheek fillers, namely Juvederm Voluma or Restylane Lyft, which restore lost cheek volume, thereby lifting the sagging skin that causes jowls
- Botox, which can be injected directly into the jaw to tighten lax muscles; this can also be helpful if you grind your teeth or wish to soften a masculine jaw
Full Face Rejuvenation Without Cosmetic Surgery
Depending on your needs, we can use one or more of the following non-surgical procedures to help you look younger and more energetic without cosmetic surgery:
- Botox or Botox alternatives Dysport and Xeomin
- Dermal Fillers, such as Juvederm, Restylane, or Sculptra Aesthetic
- Silhouette Instalift
- Thermage skin tightening
- Microneedling, microneedling with PRP (platelet rich plasma), or AquaGold Fine Touch
Video Demo: Restylane Refyne for Laugh Lines
It’s important to note that most cosmetic surgery patients who have had surgical facelifts also rely on the above non-surgical treatments. A surgical facelift only addresses loose, sagging skin; it does not address fine lines, lost facial volume, or uneven skin tone and texture that make us all look older. A combination of non-surgical skin care treatments, injectables, and needling treatments can help improve your results following facial cosmetic surgery.
Non-Surgical Neck Lift Options
If you have a double chin or turkey neck, you don’t have to get liposuction or a neck lift surgery to see results. At Ultra Smooth Skin, we offer the following procedures to help you get a more youthful looking neck:
- Kybella, the first FDA-approved double chin fat melting injectable treatment
- Thermage skin tightening for loose, sagging skin on the neck and decolletage
- Botox, which can tighten the platysmal bands and make your neck look more youthful
Many patients combine jawline procedures with neck procedures to get that enviable, smooth contour.
Body Contouring Solutions Without Cosmetic Surgery
If you want to tighten loose skin on your tummy following multiple pregnancies or you have stubborn fat in your thighs, you have probably thought about cosmetic surgery to correct it. What’s stopping you? It’s likely the discomfort and downtime that comes after liposuction or body lifts, before you can enjoy your results. With FDA-approved non-surgical alternatives that really work, you can skip the surgery and enjoy your results.
Upper Arm Procedures
Do you have stubborn upper arm fat or loose skin? Toned upper arms require more than diet and exercise for many patients. If you workout with the weights like a champ and still aren’t seeing results, it’s probably genetic fat collection or loose skin, which exercise cannot correct. Treatments that can help with upper arms include:
- CoolSculpting, the #1 non-surgical fat reduction treatment that can freeze unwanted fat. CoolSculpting uses no needles or scalpels, but is FDA-approved and clinically proven to reduce unwanted fat.
- Thermage, our radiofrequency technology that lifts and tightens loose, sagging skin.
Tummy Tuck Alternatives
Like with the upper arms, you can tighten loose skin on the belly area with Thermage. If you have unwanted fat, CoolSculpting can help. And yes, you can combine both treatments for amazing results!
Reduce Fat Virtually Anywhere Without Liposuction
CoolSculpting can be used almost anywhere on the body, providing fat reduction results. With CoolSculpting, we can freeze away fat on the:
- upper and lower abdomen
- inner and outer thighs
- back and bra area
- upper arms
- obliques (love handles)
- banana roll (beneath the buttocks)
We can also use Kybella to reduce fat beneath the buttocks.
Cellulite Solutions That Really Work
While surgical treatments exist to reduce cellulite, we offer a non-surgical treatment developed in Germany that helps reduce the appearance of cellulite. Z-Wave is a massage device that sends waves of energy through the skin to break up cellulite below the skin. Z-Wave can also tighten loose skin and feels amazing.
Schedule a Consultation at Ultra Smooth Skin for Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
If the risks and downtime associated with cosmetic surgery have kept you from making a change you really want, come see us at Ultra Smooth Skin. We will discuss your concerns and goals and go over treatment plans that can help you achieve your desired results. Our three locations in North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, and Chandler, AZ, combined with Saturday appointments provide added convenience for busy patients. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your cosmetic goals.