Ultra Smooth Skin specializes in high quality, non-invasive and non-ablative cosmetic treatment to clients that are interested in looking younger, and enjoying healthy and smooth hairless skin.
Frequently shown on Channel 3, Lisa Williams, ANP-C, Nurse Practitioner, offers a comprehensive approach to cosmetic dermatology. She's a Scottsdale native and attended Arizona State University for both a bachelor's degree in Nursing and a degree from the W.P. Carey School of Business; as well as a master's degree in Nursing as a Nurse Practitioner. She has been doing cosmetic dermatology procedures for over eight years.
Lisa is an expert with laser hair removal, BOTOX® Cosmetic, Restylane, Collagen and Radiance fillers, sclerotherapy, spider vein therapy, scar & stretch mark reduction, laser skin resurfacing, radio frequency skin tightening, laser hair removal; laser tattoo removal; laser treatment of: wrinkles, blood vessels, mole removal, telangiectasia, melasma, rosacea, and hyperpigmentation. She also performs Sciton, IPL Photo Rejuvenation, acne therapy, chemical peel and microdermabrasion treatments.
While serving as a Medical Laser safety officer, Lisa developed policies and procedures in a medical health care facility, passing 100% inspection by the Department of Health Services. She was also responsible for the testing and certification of Aestheticians and nurse practitioners, as it relates to the operation and use of lasers, and developed tests and criteria necessary for laser certification, laser safety and training to all staff, as outlined by ANSI.
She is experienced with Nd:Yag, Er:Yag, Krypton, Q-Switched Ruby, Cynosure (755 and 1064 wavelength) N-Lite, Cooltouch, Sciton (1319/1320, 1064, 2940 wavelength), Gentlelase, Thulium, Restore Fraxel, Thermage RF, Lumenis, and Medlite. She is also experienced with the Fraxel Laser Resurfacing.
She utilizes state of the art procedures such as laser/light therapies to prevent and treat facial wrinkles, and other disorders related to aging, as well as problem skin. "I am committed to learning about the most current and effective treatments for our patients, as well as ensuring that I continually participate in cosmetic dermatology research. Excellence in academic education and clinical training allows me as a nurse practitioner, to provide quality health care to patients". Lisa functions, and is trained, as a full provider of cosmetic dermatology care and laser treatment, including: assessment, diagnoses and treatment options.
Certifications, Appointments & Awards
- Certified, Society of Aesthetic Injectors
- 2011 Arizona Woman Top Ten Medspa | Read article
- 2010 Arizona Woman Top Woman Owned Business
- Authorized by the State of Arizona as it Relates to the Operation and Use and Training of Non-Ionizing Cosmetic Lasers
- "Black Diamond" BOTOX© Cosmetic and Juvéderm™ provider—Top 1% Nationwide
- Restylane®/Perlane® Dermal Filler Medicis Training and Speaker Certification
- Winner of "Best of Scottsdale, 2008" for skin treatments by the U.S. Local Business Association | Read press release
- 2008, 2009 Arizona Woman "Top 10 Who's Who Industry Leader"
- 2008 Arizona Woman Who's Who in Business as Top Medical Spa
- Member of the American Nurses Association
- Member of the Arizona State/Constituent Member Association (CMA)
- December 2, 2005: "Fellow" at the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Adjunct Faculty Appointment with Arizona State University, Clinical Instructor Master of Science School of Nursing, Arizona State University (01/2007-01/2009)
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Nurse Practitioner Society of Dermatology Nurse's Association
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
- Marquis Who's Who in America, 2006 and 2007
- Lisa, a Scottsdale native, received a Master of Science School of Nursing from Arizona State University in 2003
- Arizona Skin Cancer Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser
- Homeward Bound
- MASK (Mothers Awareness on School-age Kids) — Educating children to make safe, healthy choices
- Casa de los Niños — Promotes child safety and family stability
- Children for Children's Future — Helping orphans in Tanzania
- Doctors without Borders, 2010
- Valley of the Sun Active 20-30 Club — Women's community service organization supporting children's charities
- Foundation for Blind Children — See Kili Our Way, 2009
- Cheetah Conservation Fund — Saving the cheetah from extinction, 2008
- 10th Annual Celebrity Martini Mix & Taste to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, 2008
- Mercy in Action International for African Children, 2007
- Zuni Elementary School, 2007
- Lance Armstrong Foundation, 2007
- Phoenix Girls Chorus Auction, 2007
- Desert Garden Montessori Seventh Annual Dinner Auction
- Scottsdale Women's Council of Realtors 2006 Annual Charity Fashion Show
- Desert Canyon Elementary Fifth Annual Silent Auction, 2006
- New Covenant Holiday Hoedown Dinner and Auction 2006
- UMOM New Day Centers (the largest homeless shelter for families)
- Evening to Paws by the AAWL (Arizona Animal Welfare League)
- Foundations for Burns and Trauma, Inc.
- The Phoenix Camelback Rotary
- Boots and Saddles
- Sequoya Elementary School
- American Heart Association
- Item Magazine
- Notre Dame Preparatory High School
- American Cancer Society
- Matthew's Day DC Ranch (benefiting Phoenix Children's Hospital)
- Scottsdale 20/30 Club Foundation
- Casino of Miracles Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Chai Hadassah
- Tour de Scottsdale
- East West Woman Magazine
- Women's Council of Realtors Phoenix
Lisa Williams, ANP-C, Nurse Practitioner
Medical Aesthetics Director, Nurse Practitioner
Gainey Ranch Health Club & Spa
7477 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
DC Ranch Health Club & Spa
18501 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
480-991-3038 Request via email
Mon-Sat: 8:00 AM–8:00 PM
Have you ever wondered what a Nurse Practitioner is? If so, you're not alone.
Read all about it here
Lisa Williams loves reaching out and getting involved in the community. Most recently she has donated her services to the Jewish Family and Children Services fundraiser “Carnivale—Out of the Wild.”
She also participated at the Sequoa Elementary School annual dinner and silent auction benefiting the American Heart Association’s Heart Walk 2005.
Other items of interest include giving to the Jr. Suns/Jr. Mercury Basketball League (non-profit statewide youth basketball league affiliated with the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury); a silent auction to help support the Hadassah Mother and Child Center; and participating in the Boys and Girls Clubs of Scottsdale 25th Annual Holiday Luncheon and silent auction.
Feature on Lisa Williams, NP
So. Scottsdale Magazine (April 2013)
Recent Articles Featuring Us
So. Scottsdale Magazine (Jan 2013)
So. Scottsdale Magazine (Feb 2012)