Juvéderm Voluma™ XC
Juvéderm Voluma™ XC injectable gel is the first (and as of now, only) FDA-approved filler designed to add volume to your cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. It's different than Juvéderm and works on a different area of the face (Juvederm is meant for moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth). Juvéderm Voluma™ XC is meant to add volume to the cheek area.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
- First of all, it's the only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler that's FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the No. 1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2-4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
|Juvéderm Voluma™ XC||$800 per syringe||Call for prices|
*Offers are not available with any other offer or sale item. Not good on full price or sale services already purchased. Please note: to receive these specials you must mention that you saw the offer online or received an email. Offers valid March 1-31, 2014 except Training Days and/or special events held by specific nurse practitioners or RN's where dates and times are explicitly stated. No exceptions.
Juvederm Voluma XC is uniquely formulated to add volume to all three areas of the cheek.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance found in your skin. As you age, you start to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume.