Juvéderm Voluma™ XC
Juvéderm Voluma™ XC injectable gel is the first (and as of now, only) FDA-approved filler designed to add volume to your cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. It's different than Juvéderm and works on a different area of the face (Juvederm is meant for moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth). Juvéderm Voluma™ XC is meant to add volume to the cheek area.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
- First of all, it's the only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler that's FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the No. 1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2-4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
|Juvéderm Voluma™ XC||$800 per syringe|
Juvederm Voluma XC is uniquely formulated to add volume to all three areas of the cheek.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance found in your skin. As you age, you start to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume.